Happy Monday, My Loves!
Thank you to all who tuned in to Episode #4 of my show "5 With Fay" on Friday!! As promised, here's a recap of the show with links to my song and my 5 Favorite Finds for last week. If you missed last week's episode you can watch it HERE.
I normally showcase 5 of my favorite products from 5 different companies, but this week I'm featuring 5 different products from one company, Made In California...my very first "5 With Fay" Sponsor!
About Made In California -
Made in California is a creative company started in 2014, based in the heart of San Diego, California, where Kevan Christine (Made In California's Founder) was born and raised. Made in California was created out of the desire to harness the energy of the California vibe and infuse that into creative endeavors, projects and products. As a born and raised California girl, KC pulls inspiration from everything around her - from the beaches of San Diego and the rugged beauty of Big Sur, to the magical vibe of San Francisco and the stillness of the mojave desert... to everything in between. Believing the philosophy that everything should have a wonderful story behind it’s origin, she applies that to everything that she does within the Made in California realm - from consulting for independent musicians and art directing album covers, to photographing tours and collaborating with artisans on beautiful items that are worth owning. Needless to say, I am thrilled to have Made In California as a sponsor.
5 Favorite Finds:
1. Made In California Services - (Consulting + Design + Photography + Motion Pictures) I have been lucky enough to work with the Kevan Christine (the genius behind the Made In California brand) for many years. She did the beautiful album design for my first album Scrape Knee'd Girl and more recently has taken me on as one of her musician clients. Before having Kevan as part of my team, managing the "business" side of being an independent musician - website redesign, press kits, emails, merch, social media, booking - was keeping me from actually finding time to do what I love...play and write music! Kevan swooped in like a fairy godmother and whipped my musical "business" into shape! I have wished for a long time that EVERY single one of my musician friends had Kevan in their corner...and now they can!! Seriously, life changing stuff here!
2. Made In California Bag - Wear your California pride where ever you go with this sturdy cotton tote. Even if you’re not a native, you can carry this California loving bag with style! Hand screen printed utilizing water-based inks (yay for non-toxic!), each bag is made to order - inked and heat set. No two are ever completely the same. Comes packaged in beautifully recyclable and reusable wrapping with care instructions. Available in gold/black and black/white. If you're a yoga or meditation lover be sure to check out the Om Sweet Om bag!
3. Om Sweet Om Relaxation Pillow - Melt stress away with the lavender filled Om Sweet Om Relaxation Pillow. Toss it in the microwave, heat it up and get ready for what feels like a lavender hug! Or put in the freezer for an instant pick-me-up. Each inner bag contains approximately 24 oz of a special organic rice and hand dried organic lavender mix that is grown locally. Removable and washable cover is hand dyed utilizing water-based dyes. Each pillow is made to order - dyed, filled and sewn. Made by hand to order in California. Completely kiddo safe! My daughter is a fussy sleeper and she loves to snuggle up with this warm pillow. New scents coming the summer - spearmint, grapefruit and lemon!
4. California Necklace - In collaboration with Emmy Bean Jewelry Take a little bit of the California vibe with you where ever you go with this .925 sterling silver necklace available in 16” and 18” chain length with lobster clasp. Hand created from raw materials (made in the US), each necklace is made to order - shaped, sanded, stamped and oxidized. No two are ever completely the same. Comes packaged in a hand sewn drawstring bag with polishing cloth and care instructions. Made by hand to order in Pennsylvania. Sterling silver is water and sweat resistant so you can wear this 24/7! Customize your California necklace and create your own perfect statement, unique to you by picking your favorite words, places and landmarks. Each necklace can link up to 8 bars. So cool!!
5. Made In California Cuff - In collaboration with Emmy Bean Jewelry Embracing the energy of the California vibe, the Made in California cuff is great to wear solo, to stack, to dress up or dress down! Stack a mix of the metals for a super funky look! Hand created from raw materials (made in the US! woot! ), each cuff is made to order - shaped, sanded, stamped and oxidized. Because they are handcrafted, no two are ever completely the same, They are truly unique...just like you! Available in Brass, Copper and .925 Sterling Silver. Comes packaged in a hand sewn drawstring bag with polishing cloth and care instructions. Create your own custom stack with additional cuffs like "California Dreaming" and "California Love"!
...AND THERE, MY LOVES, ARE MY 5 FAVORITE FINDS FOR THIS WEEK! :)
Have Something YOU Love?
I'm always looking for new things to try and I would love to get your suggestions! If you have something you love, share it with me via your favorite social media (Twitter, G+, Facebook, Instagram etc..) and use #5withFay to let me know! If I love it, I'll put it on my show and, of course, give you a shout out!
I take requests! I love to sing for you, my fellow Scrape Knee'd Girls & Guys! If you want me to sing a song for YOU, let me know! Again, just use #5withFay and request one of my songs. I'll happily dedicate it to you, or someone you love....or your cat...or fish, whomever! :)
Until next week...
THANK YOU for tuning in, for supporting me, and for all of your LOVE!!